- Storage and handling
- Certified weighing and sampling
- Quality control and inspection
- Reconditioning of damaged commodities
- Brushing, cleaning, fumigation and re-bagging
- Pre-shipment inspection of cargo
- Pre-shipment inspection of / and cleaning of containers
- Pre-inspection of storage facilities
- Transport and distribution
- Stock Monitoring Services
- Monitoring and Managing of traded products as collateral for Financial Institutions
Reload provides, Stock Monitoring Services to banks and financial institutions, that offer finance to traders and producers against cargo in storage. The stored commodities may be pledged to the bank and used as collateral. Reload monitors and manages the collateral on behalf of the banks by providing experienced stock monitoring services.
In addition to providing the Stock Monitoring Services, Reload Logistics can carry out independent warehouse surveys to assess the suitability of storage facilities on behalf of clients and financial institutions.
We also offer commodity trade facilitation for cargo, which is financed by banks or financial institutions.
Reloads’ warehouse receipts can be discounted at the counters of most commodity banks and are accepted by major international trading houses.
Reload’s warehouses are managed with the strictest of control and security criteria, adhering to international banks’ and insurance requirements.